Malegra FXT, also known as sildenafil citrate and fluoxetine, is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that combines the popular sildenafil citrate (Viagra) and fluoxetine.
Fluoxetine and other SSRI antidepressants have long been used off-label to treat early ejaculation. One well-known side effect of such medicines is delayed orgasm. It has been demonstrated that fluoxetine combined with sildenafil citrate is more effective than fluoxetine alone at delaying ejaculation and promoting sexual pleasure.
A single dosage is typically sufficient to provide a satisfying length of intercourse before sex. The product was introduced in early 2010 and is quite new. Both 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and 40 mg or 60 mg of fluoxetine are included in equal amounts in the tablets.
Malegra FXT 100/40 mg will provide your sexual life with the highest improvement. Observe your doctor's instructions for using this medication. Take your medication as prescribed.
- A glass of water and one Malegra FXT 100/40 mg tablet should be consumed 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Avoid eating large, fatty meals just before intake because doing so can cause the effects to take longer to manifest.
- To maximize efficacy and safety, the use of Malegra FXT 100/40 mg should be avoided while consuming alcohol and products containing grapefruit.
If any of the following applies to you before using Malegra Fxt 100/40 Mg:
- You have a major medical condition.
- You have a medication allergy.
Sildenafil citrate and fluoxetine are the active components.
Why Choose Us?
GoodRxTabs takes pleasure in creating high-quality medicines that put your enjoyment and well-being first. Malegra FXT 100/40 mg is carefully crafted to guarantee its security, potency, and dependability. GoodRxTabs is your dependable partner in intimate well-being with a dedication to excellence and client satisfaction.
Buy Malegra FXT 100/40 mg from GoodRxTabs can help you rediscover the pleasure and fulfillment of close relationships. Accept a fresh feeling of fulfillment and closeness.